Saturday, December 29, 2012

Let's just sum it up.

I had the most beautiful daughter this year.
Celebrated 1 year anniversary to my handsome husband.
I was in 2 car accidents, none my fault or driving and both injured in.

Most amazing fact I learned, I am nothing like my birth mother.
I've gone so many times, in fear of being mentally ill like her.
All tests and answers are NO.
My doctor said I am too hard on myself.
Nothing scares me more than being like her.
Rude. Selfish. Conniving. Self centered. Manipulative.
I'm not on drugs or beating my kid.
I'm a shoe in for mom of the year.
I just thank the positive ladies in my life.
I'm such an observer.
I observe how people act.
I know right and wrong.
Thanks Mom (Cathy).

We welcomed baby Jayla Thompson.
Christmas Eve baby.
I love her oh so much already.
Reconnected with my aunts.
New puppy, Elvis.
New wedding ring.
I got to see my parents.

One year anniversary since my Grandad passed.
Since it is my only death and I have trouble letting go, I have never fully gotten over it.
Nightmares.
He was the biggest role model I had.
He is the one person I never had to question his love for me.
He forgave.
He loved.
I never got to say goodbye.
I left to go back home and I didn't stop back.
He was supposed to be okay.
That's my mistake.

Now, to finish my wine and bath and wait for the new year to come!
Wishes to all.















No comments:

Post a Comment