Tuesday, December 27, 2011

22 weeks baby! HEEEEEY!


So my little "papya" is about 11 inches and almost a pound <3 5 months pregnant. She is looking more and more like a little newborn everyday. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are forming. This little sugar butt is sleeping about 12-14 hours a day, and I sure can tell when...but right now, she is kicking all over the place!

As for mommy, my tummy is growing bigger and bigger everyday! I'm not to sure if I am able to nest this early, but I just sleep, clean, mess in the nursery, watch t.v., eat and repeat. Except I rarely vacuum, which is the most important ending of cleaning...yes, I am scared of vacuums -_-

Now as I am finished with active duty AF, and reserves, I just stay home, and I'm not always sure if I like it. I get so anxious not doing anything! I almost regret it, but that's only because my little baby girl isn't here yet. Hopefully that will change everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment